Durability of the Neo1973?

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Wed May 16 19:18:25 CEST 2007

On May 16, 2007, at 2:48 AM, alan at rotorgraphics.com wrote:

> Sean wrote:
>
> "Most all the parts are now at the factory. The May 10th run has been
> delayed about two weeks because of last minute supply coordination
> issues. But I'm still being told that we're on to have devices this
> month."
>
> That's cool.  No problem with waiting a few more weeks.

Thanks for the understanding. This stuff is really stressing me out.
We're all so anxious to get Free these damn phones so the real fun
can begin.

> We were all beginning to think the production run was finished and
> you guys
> were there at the factory just rolling around on big piles of them.

Hehe...oh don't I wish :-)

> Well, maybe that was just me thinking that.
>
> Seriously Sean, we all appreciate the hard work of the Core Team.

I appreciate your kind words. These past few months have been really
hard on all of us. Comments like these just give us the needed energy
to keep pushing. We'll get there guys. I promise!

-Sean