Few comments after reading Wiki

Marcin Wiacek marcin at mwiacek.com
Thu May 17 12:36:01 CEST 2007

> > 1. I hope, that there will be made SAR tests and results
> will be very
> > low
>
> Why? It may help with marketing, but the worst it could do
> (unless it's several orders of magnitude beyond what current
> phones) is make you a bit warm. Non-ionizing radiation is not
> a cause of cancer.
>
> Better to worry about things that there is actually evidence
> to back up - like radon, or using the phone while driving :-)

Not exactly only marketing.

When I used phone with SAR 1,2, I feel much worse sometimes. When I have
phone with 0,5, I can speak hours. This is maybe suggestion only, but maybe
not... And I don't care about cancer and similiar things. Please note, that
nobody has given profs for and against cell phones. IMHO, people will think
more and more about it. If you want to have more sells, you have to think
about it.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (www.gammu.org, www.mwiacek.com, I'm looking for a job)