Salesman & neo1973

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu May 24 13:58:08 CEST 2007

Cute story Andrew however can I make another suggestion - you should
have said yes I would like to upgrade to your carrier sir.

The mobile handset that I would like to purchase from you is a Neo 1973.

If you are able to provide this handset on an unlimited data plan for $X
a month then I would be happy to transfer my business to you today.

Use the system guys - don't fight it.

It's smarter and takes less effort.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
<mailto:dean at cognation.net> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>

possible

> > that it was a phone that it currently being developed that should be

> > available at the end of the year.  He sounded very confused and said

> > "So tell me how you're designing your own phone Sir?"  I said I
wasn't