Ruby for OpenMoko - got it small

Carlo E. Prelz fluido at fluido.as
Tue May 29 07:44:53 CEST 2007

	Subject: Ruby for OpenMoko - got it small
	Date: lun 28 mag 07 11:33:01 -0400

Quoting Varga-Háli Dániel (vargadanis at gmail.com):

> So what do you think guys? Shall I keep going and trying to get it
> smaller and faster or shall I abandon this and spend my time on
> something more useful.

I for one am very much interested and grateful for your efforts.
Having used Ruby as my main programming language for all development
work (thus, not only for scripting) for more than two years now, I
consider the existence of a carefully optimized ruby engine for
openmoko as a very important piece of the puzzle. If, thanks to your
work, the ruby interpreter were to find a little corner in the default
OM distribution, that would be a key selling point for me.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido at fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe