information efficient text enty using dasher

Peter Hoffmann ph at peter-hoffmann.com
Tue May 29 20:06:57 CEST 2007

Hi

i just stumbled over a video at the google talks series[0]  about
information-efficient text entry using dasher[1].

I think this is quite an interesting input method for mobile devices
with touch screens or motion sensors. And it is open source and its user
interface is based on gtk.

An other great point is that it is not only limited to english text, but
you an use any input language/alphabet you want.

I'm looking forward to test it on a neo. What do you think?

Regards Peter

[0] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5078334075080674416
[1] http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/