tomtom on the Neo1973

Patrick Beck beck-patrick at web.de
Tue May 29 21:25:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

i have now a answer from the TomTom support. It takes a longer time
because the normal german TomTom Support could not answer my question
and so i musst ask TomTom Pro. In addition i had not many time in the
last months - Sorry.

Now the answer from TomTom:

Dear Mr. Beck,

Currently TomTom has no plans to extend our navigation software to other
platforms. However the Openmoko is an interesting development and we
will keep an eye on it to see how this project evolves into the future.

With kind regards,

The TomTom PRO support team

That is a bad Answer, but i hope TomTom change this information in the
future.

Greats Patrick Beck