Fwd: tomtom on the Neo1973

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed May 30 12:48:04 CEST 2007

Dnia środa, 30 maja 2007, Thomas Gstädtner napisał:
> Well, OpenMoko still is mainly a phone platform, not a gps platform. ;)
> The Neo will me sold als phone with the option to install software, not
> because of its GPS chip.

One of reasons why my friend bought HTC Artemis phone was GPS unit and
TomTom software. I am thinking about buying car and who knows.. maybe
will buy pocketpc device with TomTom which will use Neo as BT-GPS.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Someday I'm gonna die but it won't be from boredom [Pink]