Community Update

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Thu Nov 1 09:01:16 CET 2007

Dnia środa, 31 października 2007, Shawn Rutledge napisał:
> On 10/31/07, Michael Shiloh <michael at> wrote:

> That seems utterly ridiculous to me.  A binary is a binary.

> If you have source

*IF* you have a source... It looks like OpenMoko Inc lack source and got
OABI binary from vendor of GPS chip. Turning it into static binary (via
some hack) is simpler (but not simple) then getting vendor to rebuild
gllin with EABI toolchain.

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                        If it works, don't fix it.
                        		-- Sam Rayburn