raster at openmoko

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Sat Nov 3 05:58:18 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:15:25 -0500 "William Voorhees" <will.voorhees at gmail.com>
babbled:

> OMG Awesome,
> Rasterman is amazing!

shucks - um... thanks. :) Though don't give me too much credit. I have built on
top of the work of many who have trodden paths before me. I have made use of
infrastructure others have laid out. I'm just that crazy old man in the town
square muttering incoherent phrases to himself and anyone else in earshot :)