google open phone platform

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Nov 5 21:05:42 CET 2007

Yep pretty much.

There is a time and a window for technology releases like this and FIC's
time has come and gone. I hate to put it bluntly but;

It's not hard to think about things like an opensource mobile OS's.

It's not even that hard to convince someone to invest in it.

It is hard to get out Beta and then retail 1.0 but the really hard part
is being able to invest time and time again in new ideas to be on the
breaking edge of technology and innovation.

It was FIC's window 6-8 months ago but now when the industry stalwarts
are crashing at your door it's time to close up shop, sit on the beach
and think of the next coolest thing.

Next time maybe...."speed to market' can be part of your business plan.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net