Community update: The 850 MHz issue

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Nov 6 03:23:54 CET 2007

That's a good point, Tupshin. You (and the community) can guide us as we
try to figure out how to proceed.

How many of you must have 850 MHz support, and would be satisfied with
an 850/1800/1900MHz variant, and how many of you  must have full quad-band?

Please put your answers on

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:November_6%2C_2007_Community_Update

Michael