Community update: The 850 MHz issue

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at
Tue Nov 6 04:01:00 CET 2007

Is there a way to do both?  Can you have the 900/1800/1900MHz phones
along with the 850/1800/1900MHz variant?  I don't know if that would
raise cost or anything.  That way at order time you could select which
one you would like.  Who uses the 900 band does anyone know?  I would
think the 850/1800/1900MHz variant would work for anyone in USA as it
covers T-Mobile, and both bands of AT&T right?