Community update: The 850 MHz issue

Joe Dluzen jdluzen at
Tue Nov 6 16:44:06 CET 2007

I too am on the must have 850 list.

Unfortunately not all companies provide their individual coverage maps
on that site, but the large PDFs and look to be a composite
of all the GSM providers, some of which add to the 850 range. I'm
aiming for T-Mobile, and luckily they have 850 roaming agreements with
companies that are in the areas in which I travel.