Community update: The 850 MHz issue

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:20:39 CET 2007

On 11/6/07, Jeffrey Thomas <eljefedelito at gmail.com> wrote:
> === ===
> On Tuesday 06 November 2007 11:46:11 am Mike Hodson wrote:
> > I literally go to
> > www.au.kddi.com and cry.
>
> Really?  Literally? :p

I *have* shed tears looking at the amazing gorgeous super-huge-lcd
flips that are as thin as a matchbook and almost as light.

I cried when SonyEricsson decided to pull out of american CDMA; their
Japan CDMA walkman slider was at the time (2 years ago) the perfect
phone for me.  It still beats, in sheer functionality, any of the new
phones I've seen come from american carriers.  I wish I could remember
the AU model # but I bet there are even better examples now.

Mike