community Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:57:37 CET 2007

The product page still says that it is quad band
http://openmoko.com/products-neo-base-00-stdkit.html

I think they will make the 850 version for the us market though I would
prefer an operational quad band neo 1973 finally (as in 2008 atleast)

Rakshat

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is