Chumby on OpenMoko/Neo1973?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:36:23 CET 2007

"What are the features of the chumby?
Wi-fi connectivity • access to the free Chumby Network • 3.5" LCD
color touchscreen • two external USB 2.0 full-speed ports • 350 MHz
ARM processor • 64 MB SDRAM • 64 MB NAND flash ROM • stereo 2W
speakers • headphone output • squeeze sensor • accelerometer (motion
sensor) • leather casing • AC adapter included"

I think the GTA02 would handle that just fine.  The only thing it's
missing is the "squeeze sensor".

-Steven