Gphone and 850, perspectives

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:04:34 CET 2007

Mikko

> 850 MHz:
> 1) Sucks for NA people, for sure. Luckily I have no intention of
> traveling there (well, maybe Canada sometime), but I feel the pain of
> those stuck there.

poor schmucks who are "stuck in Canada". that's priceless. :)

> 2) It _does_ seem like a big blunder on the part of FIC.

This is the kind of thing that makes leadership rethink the flow or
responsibility and accountability in an organization. It may be a
reason for the reorganizations we've heard about.

It's a great idea to get the prototype phones out there, but it's a
problem that the feedback that would have helped the situation didn't
find its way to someone who was assigned to figure it out. Especially
feedback like  "I've had the phone for months now and I haven't been
able to make one phone call."

--
Brad