Gphone and 850, perspectives

admin at mmri.us admin at mmri.us
Wed Nov 7 17:42:09 CET 2007

Problem is I dont want to buy a lot of  $750 US units if I could just
develop on e.g. gphone or iphone which will be way cheaper.
If it is OTS, then it is way more reliable due to massicve customer
feedback than an obscure OEM, but it is a good idea thanks.

It seems I will have to go back to the drawing board and find something
close to the Neo.
I did not look further as Neo was about 100% what I was looking for.

Thanks to all for the help.

Bye.