Gphone and 850, perspectives

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Wed Nov 7 18:23:18 CET 2007

Am 07.11.2007 um 17:42 schrieb admin at

> Problem is I dont want to buy a lot of  $750 US units if I could
> just develop on e.g. gphone or iphone which will be way cheaper.

You need not buy many units yourself - there is an idea for a group
purchase. So if you can convince (many) others so that it goes beyond
the order quantity of the next price scale it can go down to less
than $600.

An unlocked iPhone is IMHO at $500 and above and the gPhone has
mutated into "Android" (i.e. not a phone but a Linux phone stack).