Gphone and 850, perspectives

admin at mmri.us admin at mmri.us
Thu Nov 8 12:29:29 CET 2007

In this case it is a very valid issue and definitely not a complaint or
a whine.
It basically tanks one of the largest consumer bases and it tanks my
project in my company until I find something else.

You left out one important part in your mail below.
Will GPS work without trouble, is it in any way affected by the
bandwidth issue.
I would surely think not, but if y0ou want to market this to someone as
a PDA only, then definitely give the complete information sucha as
include GPS usability in NA.