Gphone and 850, perspectives

Mikko J Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Nov 8 12:55:07 CET 2007

On to, 2007-11-08 at 06:29 -0500, admin at mmri.us wrote:
> In this case it is a very valid issue and definitely not a complaint or
> a whine.

It can become one quickly if everyone keeps mulling it over without
adding anything new.

> It basically tanks one of the largest consumer bases and it tanks my
> project in my company until I find something else.

Sad about your project. Hope they can make that speculated 850/1800/1900
triband version a reality quick, but you can't of course assume that.

> Will GPS work without trouble, is it in any way affected by the
> bandwidth issue.

1) It's not a bandwidth issue. It's a frequency band issue.
2) GPS is not affected in any way.

--
Mikko J Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki