Gphone and 850, perspectives

Randall Mason lists at mason.ch
Thu Nov 8 18:08:37 CET 2007

I want to apologize for this post.  This post has nothing to do with
community.  It is just insulting to many people.  I was wrong to post this
and I hope the people who felt insulted will accept my apology.  Stupid
posts like mine are something that just drive people apart and that is NOT
community.  Sometimes I wish I could have never said something.  Now is one
of those times.

Randall