When will usb host driver be available in OM kernel?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Fri Nov 9 14:26:20 CET 2007

Dnia piątek, 9 listopada 2007, Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] napisał:
> As far as I know there's no USB host driver in OM kernel, so even if
> external USB device is self powered or power connector is attached
> there's no chance to connect anything to Neo.

USB Host driver is present from nearly beginning and currently it is in
module (ohci_hcd) and is loaded on start. Remember that Bluetooth chipset
is on USB bus.

What you asking is not usb host driver but usb host cable. IIRC someone
tried and got it working.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

  Alcohol may not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.