i'm going to lose my neo....

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 23:44:31 CET 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 1:24 PM, Ian Darwin <ian at darwinsys.com> wrote:
> But this obviously can't become part of the base system; it's a bad idea
> for many people.  I (and many others I know) legitimately switch SIMs
> several times a year (when travelling to Europe), and don't need to be
> worried about false alarms.

This is based upon my habits: this would be a one-carrier phone with
no reason to switch it in my day-to-day use.

For me, if the card changed, I wouldnt be the one doing it.  And if I
were, well, i know I made my phone act this way :)

This is simply my personal idea that I will make happen. Not part of
the mainline code.

Mike