Qtopia flash image 11/9

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Sat Nov 10 02:54:45 CET 2007

Lorn,
   I just flashed over the latest image you uploaded.  Upon receiving a
call, the phone does not ring, I cannot hear the other person they
cannot hear me and the alarm clock doesn't ring.  Odd thing though is
that when I place a call I can be heard and they can hear me.  I'm also
curious what the state is with getting the gsmhandset.state file working
properly.  The feedback from the gsm antennae is still very loud and
noticeable.  Do you think this might be a hardware design flaw from mic
being located too close to the gsm antenna?