Moved page for those interested in second hand Neos

ian douglas id at
Sat Nov 10 19:42:49 CET 2007

Well, if we don't hear something pretty soon about the 3G issue, I'm
going to list mine -- I'd like to at least use the upper frequency bands
with AT&T or TMobile since I'm in a major metropolitan area.