Battery time

Peter A Trotter peter.trotter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:12:54 CET 2007

> > * No terminal. Ugh.
>
> Do you really need a terminal app on a phone?
> Most phones do not have a term on them. besides, it is opensource, so
> anyone could get one working. Any takers?

I guess most/all here are geeks. I have to admit that the first thing I want
to know before buying a new smart phone is can I use a terminal/ssh on it.
pocket putty was a blessing. But I hope much better things will come from
this project. Maybe I will try to carve out some time in December...

I'm guessing anyone into Linux is going to want this though :)

-Pete