developing C/C++ applications for OpenMoko -- where do we stand?

Mike Montour mail at
Mon Nov 12 20:57:10 CET 2007

charlescooke.59846614 at wrote:

> I agree.  When I look at the wiki page on how to develop
> a simple 'Hello World' application I get very concerned .. am I missing something?
>  Why is this process so complex?  Is there an easier way?  If so, where is
> this posted?

There's also this page, linked from the "Crash Course" one:

It can be as easy as:
./build/tmp/cross/arm-linux/bin/gcc -o hello hello.c

(once you've built the cross-compile toolchain with MokoMakefile)