OpenMoko phone comparisons

justin daly justinhughdaly at
Tue Nov 13 00:40:14 CET 2007

careful mike, don't feed the trolls.

i hope we can all appreciate mr naulls and his brief foray down at the very
level of the perceived trollish abuse he experience: inflicting it back on a
respected and valued member of our community. hatred + hatred = ???.
hopefully this equation doesn't go exponential!

but after seeing the picture of his son, i hope he just had a bad day!

ickle baby naulls! :D

p.s., me, i like the june 12th blog post. sic: "A respectful culture - We
treat each other with respect"