When will usb host driver be available in OM kernel?

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Tue Nov 13 14:29:55 CET 2007

Thank you Marcin for response.

Marcin Juszkiewicz pisze:
> USB Host driver is present from nearly beginning and currently it is in
> module (ohci_hcd) and is loaded on start. Remember that Bluetooth chipset
> is on USB bus.

I red that  USB is in slave mode and has to be switched to master/host
mode. I'm asking about that.
> What you asking is not usb host driver but usb host cable. IIRC someone
> tried and got it working.

I soldered such cable 2 months ago but I cannot get any info from
anybody how enable host mode AND if OM has mouse or keyboard drivers
included.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street