Android videos

AVee openmoko-comunity at avee.org
Tue Nov 13 17:59:22 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 20:52, Dean Collins wrote:
> Android videos available here
> http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/12/googles-android-os-early-look-sdk-now
> -available

These video's do show what it is all about, according to google. Ofcourse
there is internet access (with their ad's) but mostly it is about their maps
(which they are not going to share) and what they can do with these maps.
Since the map data will be controlled by google that is where their revenue
will be, I expect maps with local advertising. I really wander how their
attitude towards openstreetmap is going to be...

AVee

--
Heller's Law:
        The first myth of management is that it exists.