Community update: GSM firmware and GPS driver

Stefano Debenedetti ste at demaledetti.net
Wed Nov 14 06:00:32 CET 2007

Michael Shiloh ha scritto:
> A bug in the GSM firmware prevents some USA 3G SIM cards from working
> properly

I have an old italian Vodafone 64K SIM card which does the "+CME Error 10 for AT+CFUN=1 and +CME Error 13 for AT+CIMI" thing, should I create a page for Vodafone on the wiki in the style of the AT&T one? How do I find out the 5 Digit SKU, the Manufacturer Code and the 4 digit Vendor/Version of the SIM card?

> I have been authorized to perform the GSM firmware upgrade on your phone.
>
> You get the phone to me in California, I'll update the GSM firmware and
> perform a quick test, and I'll send it back to you.

Anyone around in europe?

ciao
ste