start writing applications - how?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at ciphirelabs.com
Tue Nov 13 10:12:52 CET 2007

Jeff Andros wrote:
> you're on the community list... that kind of stuff should either be on
> openmoko-dev or openmoko-apps depending on the sort of application you're
> writing

ok, since I don't want to improve the openmoko core itself, but write some
application to install and run on my moko, I guess openmoko-apps is the
proper place? thanks, will ask there, and sorry for the noice.

still I'm a bit worried, that not a single person responded "here is how
I wrote my app". maybe more of that on the apps list?

Regards, Andreas