Neo1973/OpenMoko as a laptop replacement

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Thu Nov 15 23:32:26 CET 2007

But the GTA02 is 400 MHz.

I've got a 650 MHz laptop at home that runs Windows XP just fine.
That's over 7 years old.  I think the 400 MHz processor could handle a
lot of the simple apps I'd want while on the move.  I plan to use the
GTA02 much as Erland describes (minus the lens).