GTK vs QTopia vs Android - (was: Re: Android needs applications) (will be: new vision for openmoko)

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Fri Nov 16 15:26:01 CET 2007

Wiadomość napisana w dniu Nov 16, 2007, o godz 2:30 PM, przez Michael
Schmidt:

> Hi
>
> If I understand it right, the neo phone has now three options for an
> operating system
> - the current openmoko GTK operating system
> - Qtopia from Trolltech
> - Android linux from google.

Hi! Actualy those are not operating systems. Operating system is for
example Linux. It is used for OpenMoko and Qtopia (I'm not sure for
Android but I think also).

Also is it neccessary to cross-post to so many lists?

best regards

Krzysztof