GTK vs QTopia vs Android - (was: Re: Android needs applications) (will be: new vision for openmoko)

Enno "Gottox" Boland gottox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:42:21 CET 2007

-.- ok another flamewar... lets participate.
> Hi! Actualy those are not operating systems. Operating system is for
> example Linux. It is used for OpenMoko and Qtopia (I'm not sure for
> Android but I think also).
Don't feed the troll... ... ... ... Oh, I really have to!
Linux is a kernel. GTK/Qt/etc is the GUI. You can call e.g. Angstrom
the Operating system, but also it is the Distribution. It is not clear
what should be called OS in this environment, but for sure Linux is
NOT an OS.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)