Neo1973/OpenMoko as a laptop replacement

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Nov 16 17:43:10 CET 2007

I really like your idea. I also think that GTA02 will have enough power for
a small notebook-replacement for a bit hacking, writing or something like
this.
If the lens would be mounted correctly I think this would be really cool.
On software-side this could be done with using a new profile (like: Loud,
Silent, Offline/Flight-Mode), named Laptop-Mode or so.
This profile could switch from the matchbox-gtk-GUI to a full windowmanager
in landscape-mode, let's say e17, which is running fine :)