full-duplex audio from Wolson codec

rukhsana ansari ruk.ansari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:50:04 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Since I  haven't received a response from the community mailing lists,
can you confirm whether the audio drivers have the necessary support to
have full-duplex audio required to test a VOIP application on Neo?
As I understand it one can switch between a recording and playback mode
with the alsa profiles bu this won't do for a VOIP application.

Thanks,
Rukhsana