- a new forum

William Weinberg bilzinho at
Mon Nov 19 20:48:46 CET 2007

OCCAM'S RAZR - One ought not to multiply entities without necessity.

Why does the world need yet another mobile Linux knitting circle?  Just
because you can buy a domain name doesn't mean you should mint new .orgs.

Let's all fight fragmentation with more fragmentation.  It's the free
software way.

Bill W.