GTK vs QTopia vs Android - (was: Re: Android needsapplications) (will be: new vision for openmoko)

Marcelo Lira setanta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:52:35 CET 2007

Yes I agree with you before you said it:
> Look that the pricing is not the most importante issue

>>You can influence directly the development of Qtopia very easily.
It appears more that you can assist the development than decide its future.

I agree that the patent argument is an issue to every company, but these
days who isn't violating another company software patent? The security that
Qtopia offers over projects like OpenMoko or Maemo is some patent arsenal
from Trolltech, or some agreement like the Novell-Microsoft one? If I'm
following correctly almost every opensource project should be judged
dangerous by the companies.

--
Marcelo Lira dos Santos
http://setanta.wordpress.com