Neo1973 drawings - 3D model

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at
Mon Nov 19 16:31:01 CET 2007

I also made a simple 3D model of the Neo1973.  It's intended more for
drawings & illustrations, since I didn't have all the dimensions and the
model is a bit rough.  If anyone has detailed measurements it would be
great if they posted them on the wiki.  Links to the model & some
renderings are on the wiki as follows: