Neo1973/OpenMoko as a laptop replacement

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Tue Nov 20 09:52:07 CET 2007

On Monday 19 November 2007 19:01:14 Mark wrote:
> My interest in the Neo from the the beginning has been the possibility
> of running Firefox, Thunderbird and OpenOffice on it. All I would need

Are you really-really sure you want to run those exact applications on an
embedded device with 128MB RAM and <=400MHz embedded CPU ? From your usage
pattern an eeepc does make more sense than the Neo (although it seems less
and less appealing here as the prices have ballooned from 200$ to well over
300E)