Is there any MPlayer running on Neo1973/OpenMoko platform?

Mete Fikirlier mete_fikirlier at
Mon Nov 26 19:59:34 CET 2007

I have just received a Neo1973 and wanted to use MPlayer. Is there any MPlayer running on Neo1973?

I found the following statement at the bottom of

Is there anything i can use just to see video playing on the neo?
A: Yes, there is a version of mplayer floating around somewhere (mplayer-arm920t) which runs on the neo. URL unknown, ask in the IRC channel for a copy. It seems to play MPEG files around 320x240 at an ok framerate.

I greatly appreciate for your help.

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.