Germany - Feds Have Access To Cellphone Tracking On Request

CiaCon ciacon2000 at
Tue Nov 27 11:09:05 CET 2007

Here 2 links, that might be interesting - This is at least my german research I made some time back...

The First 2 links belong together - They were made back in 2005 by Frank Rieger and are about how to pinpoint and tapp mobile phones (is slightly outdated... ;-)  )

Another thing I managed to spot is this (this time english) --> A Man-in-the-Middle Attack on UMTS

Pls DO take a look...

Greetings, C