No Android on the Neo1973 - Only MyPhone left

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at
Tue Nov 27 13:35:31 CET 2007

from the faq:
Where can I find the open source components of Android?

You can find the kernel at and the other
mirrored GPL and LGPL'd components at

Notices for other licenses can be found within the SDK.