SIM card read/write [was Re: SIM Card Copy]

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at
Tue Nov 27 15:02:07 CET 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:28:34 +0100, Arthur Marsh
<arthur.marsh at> wrote:

> Struggling to get back on topic, a USB SIM card reader/writer that works
> under GNU/Linux with free specifications and drivers would be a great
> complement to the NEO 1973 and successors. Would FIC be in a position to
> make available such a product?

I don't know what exactly you mean under a "SIM card reader/writer", but
the phone itself is a programmable device with a USB port and a SIM card
slot. What other hardware do you need?

Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at>
[ICQ: 115226275]