new Qtopia image

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Tue Nov 27 21:59:08 CET 2007

Wiadomość napisana w dniu Nov 27, 2007, o godz 9:33 AM, przez Lorn
Potter:

> I just uploaded a new Qtopia snapshot image to the downloads section
> of Qtopia.net. This introduces the new Cruxus mediaengine, which has
> a few plugins already, which include libmad, tremor (ogg) and
> timidity, for .wav, .mp3, ogg and .mid file support.

Thx for giving us notice! I am wondering if you could help me on some
quirks that holds Qtopia one step back from being perfect :)

- Is it possible now to dial numer while viewing calls list (i.e.
missed calls). In last image you could not do it from there - you had
to select open contact, find desired number and select it to call.

- How to turn off predictive keyboard? I want to use this keyboard (it
is very nice to use with fingers) but I do not want to use english
words...

- How can I use Sync Agent for qtopia 4.3? I couldn't find any pre-
compiled version (source either). It would be perfect that I could
find version for MacOS X.

Maybe some else could guide me on these topics?

I'm sory for asking on OpenMoko forum but no one answered me on Qtopia
forum ;(

cheers

cayco