November 26, 2007 Community Update
michael at openmoko.org
Tue Nov 27 22:30:39 CET 2007
Thanks for the offer, Chris. I will ask the Wifi guy, but I think most
of the work right now involves reading the data sheet which is under NDA
and writing the code.
I will check.
Chris Hessing wrote:
> Michael -
> Thanks for the update! Is there anything that we could do to help move
> the wifi driver along? Or is the hold up somewhere inside Atheros or
> the madwifi team?
> Michael Shiloh wrote:
>> Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano wrote:
>>> Michael Shiloh ha scritto:
>>>> The gating factor is still the Wifi driver. We don't expect a5 to
>>>> add much of a delay.
>>>> Felix Andersen wrote:
>>> So what about to have a phisical switch for the 850Mhz issue in rev05
>>> if it's not so complicated? Or a partial solution to that? Also if
>>> i'm not affected by this bug, the 5 rev may give a chance to solve it
>>> or to "patch" it :D
>> Unfortunately the 850MHz issue is more comlicated and can not be fixed
>> as easily. As I mentioned in my update, we are looking into this.
>>> (thanks for the update!)
>> You're very welcome!
>> OpenMoko community mailing list
>> community at lists.openmoko.org
> OpenMoko community mailing list
> community at lists.openmoko.org
More information about the community