SIM Card Copy

Tilman Baumann tilman at
Wed Nov 28 12:11:49 CET 2007

SIM cards are smartcards. They can not be copied by design!

The only way to duplicate a SIM is to hack it. No idea if and how far
that is possible. But it is certainly not legal.

Ask your provider for a duplicate SIM. Many providers will give you
multiple identical SIM if you need them. (At least here in germany)