OpenMoko OE repository

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Nov 29 10:10:48 CET 2007

By the way, this:

"Once every couple of days, the operator pulls a seperate database
(i.e. _not_ on this server, but some private experimental build
machine) from monotone.openembedded.org (let's say to revision X) and
tries to build the OpenMoko distribution. If that fails, she/he will
investigate the breakage and report to [[1]]. If the build completes,
she/he will flash the resulting openmoko-image and go through a
series of tests. If all tests can be completed successfully, the
operator will update monotone.openmoko.org to revision X as well"

Is Great News!  Speaking as one who has struggled in the last few
months to keep a stable OpenMoko development environment, and also as
one who has complained about it rather a bit loudly at times, I'd
just like to say: THANK YOU!!

Also, in the last few weeks things have really stabilized with the
toolchain for openmoko, and I for one am enjoying the fruits that
this wonderful tree provides .. hacking away on new apps fro openmoko
is indeed a joy and privilege!

;
--
Jay Vaughan